Friday, April 15, 2011

Elder Dallin H Oaks



I've had a huge lack of ideas lately, so what better to do then to rely on somebody who can say everything so much better than I can?

I love this talk about desire. It really goes to show how important our desires are in our lives. Its when we start desiring something that we begin to make changes.

Alma 32: 27 says:

"But behold, if ye will awake and arouse your faculties, even to an experiment upon my words, and exercise a particle of faith, yea, even if ye can no more than desire to believe, let this desire work in you, even until ye believe in a manner that ye can give place for a portion of my words."

Everything begins with our desires! Elder Oaks speaks wonderfully on the topic, better than I ever could.

Plus he's got a cool name.

No comments:

Post a Comment