Thursday, February 24, 2011

My New Blog!

Well I finally made a blog that I can talk about all the wonderful things we do as missionaries. I can talk about the stuff I've learned and hopefully you can learn and benefit from it. We as missionaries are out here to bring everyone we can unto Christ by teaching them the importance of the Book of Mormon. By reading the Book of Mormon we can understand the role Christ has in our lives and be able to feel the love of our Heavenly Father even more. I know that the Book of Mormon has blessed me in my life. I know that through it we can be closer to God than ever before. As Joseph Smith said "it is the most correct of any book." I also know that it is through Jesus Christ and his sacrifice for us that we can return to live with our Heavenly Father. I know that my life has been blessed through the gospel and that all of our lives can be blessed as well. I know that through Joseph Smith God restored His gospel here on the earth, so that we can once more receive the blessings of heaven. Thomas S. Monson is the living prophet today. He receives revelation for us so that we can know of the things to do to return to our Heavenly Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment